L’Association professionnelle des naturothérapeutes et naturopathes du Nouveau-Brunswick (APNNNB)
Over the past few years, the practice of naturopathy has greatly developed in New-Brunswick. L’Association professionnelle des naturotherapeutes et naturopathes du Nouveau-Brunswick (APNNNB) was founded in 2011. Its goal is to unite all naturopathes practicing in New-Brunswick.
APNNNB is a non-profit organization that is administered by a committee, which is elected at an annual general meeting by its members. The association consists of a deontology code, general rules and regulations.
APNNNB objectives are as follows:
- Promote the practice of naturopathy in the province of New Brunswick.
- Assure that members possess the highest standard of education and knowledge to safely practice naturopathy.
- Serve as an educational vehicle for the ongoing training of its members and the improvement of the profession.
- Work collaboratively with the naturopathic associations across Canada and in foreign countries.
- Increase awareness in government agencies, insurance companies and the public to the virtues of naturopathy.